A wide range of investment opportunities are available to your SIPP and SSAS. It is this flexibility that allows the SSAS to be part of your corporate strategy, as well as providing the returns for your retirement. All scheme investments are subject to a full technical approval process to ensure that they are fully compliant with legislative and tax regulations.
Simple Investment options include
- Bank and building society deposits
- Government and corporate bonds
- Stocks and shares on any recognised stock exchange
- Unit trusts, OEICs, investment trusts, insurance funds
- Platform investments
- ML Invest platform
- Gold bullion
More complex investment options
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of investments and if you would like us to review an investment not listed or have any queries on the investments stated above please contact us.
- Residential property
- Plant and machinery
- Unsecured loans to principal employer
- Loans to member trustees or their families
- Anything that is moveable and tangible (for example plant and machinery)
For any type of investment, financial advice should be sought as to its suitability to the member and the associated pension scheme.
Get in touch today
01275 379 200