A SSAS is an occupational scheme with full investment flexibility. It's established by a company and can offer connected party loans, asset purchases and commercial property investment.
A full SSAS offering the widest range of investments. A SSAS must be established by a sponsoring employer and an individual trust will be registered with HMRC.
If a client already has a SSAS we can accept a SSAS takeover, this is where we become scheme administrator and trustee of an existing scheme instead of establishing a new scheme. The SSAS can invest in a diverse range of assets including:
- Connected party loans
- Commercial property
- Unlisted shares (UK only)
- Intellectual property assets
- Unconnected party loans
- Peer-to-peer lending
- Standard asset classes – cash, bonds, funds, listed equities
A unique SSAS arrangement offering clients a lower cost SSAS due to a restricted investment list.
Clients can freely switch between a Qualitas SSAS and a Directus SSAS depending on their varying investment needs. The SSAS can invest in:
- Cash deposits
- Unit trusts, OEIC, investment trusts, managed funds or mutual funds via the Viewpoint Portfolio platform
- Discretionary managed portfolios via the Viewpoint Portfolio platform
Morgan Lloyd does not accept Unregulated Collective Investment Schemes (UCIS) within the SSAS
Get in touch today
01275 379 200