A SIPP is a type of personal pension offering a high level of investment flexibility. Our SIPPs can hold unlisted shares, loan notes and peer-to-peer lending accounts in addition to more traditional asset classes.
A full bespoke SIPP offering the widest range of SIPP investments. Each SIPP is set up as an individual trust registered with HMRC.
The registration takes approximately 4 weeks and the SIPP can invest in a diverse range of assets including:
- Commercial property
- Unlisted shares (UK only)
- Intellectual property assets
- Unconnected party loans
- Peer-to-peer lending
- Standard asset classes – cash, bonds, funds, listed equities
A simple SIPP offering a restricted investment list enabling us to provide the SIPP at a lower cost.
The SIPP is operated on a master trust basis with a single HMRC registration. The SIPP can invest in:
- Cash deposits
- Unit trusts, OEICs, investment trusts, managed funds or mutual funds
- UK listed stocks and shares (when held in a share dealing portfolio)
- Trustee Investment Plans
- Discretionary managed portfolios
The Outlook SIPP has a restricted investment list but offers greater flexibility than the Directus SIPP.
Investment in a restricted range of non standard assets is allowable in addition to all assets available in the Directus SIPP, including:
- Peer-to-peer lending - visit our peer-to-peer lending page for more information
- Loan notes
The minimum investment in the Outlook SIPP is £50,000.
ML Invest SIPP
The ML Invest SIPP is available on the ML Invest platform and provides advised clients with access to funds and equities including a range of discretionary managed model portfolios.
Morgan Lloyd does not accept Unregulated Collective Investment Schemes (UCIS) within the SIPP
Get in touch today
01275 379 200