A SIPP is a type of personal pension offering a high level of investment flexibility. Our SIPPs can hold unlisted shares, loan notes and peer-to-peer lending accounts in addition to more traditional asset classes.
A full bespoke SIPP offering the widest range of SIPP investments. Each SIPP is set up as an individual trust registered with HMRC.
The registration takes approximately 4 weeks and the SIPP can invest in a diverse range of assets including:
- Commercial property
- Unlisted shares (UK only)
- Intellectual property assets
- Unconnected party loans
- Peer-to-peer lending
- Standard asset classes – cash, bonds, funds, listed equities
A simple SIPP offering a restricted investment list enabling us to provide the SIPP at a lower cost.
The SIPP is operated on a master trust basis with a single HMRC registration. The SIPP can invest in:
- Cash deposits
- Unit trusts, OEICs, investment trusts, managed funds or mutual funds
- UK listed stocks and shares (when held in a share dealing portfolio)
- Trustee Investment Plans
- Discretionary managed portfolios
The Outlook SIPP has a restricted investment list but offers greater flexibility than the Directus SIPP.
Investment in a restricted range of non standard assets is allowable in addition to all assets available in the Directus SIPP, including:
- Peer-to-peer lending - visit our peer-to-peer lending page for more information
- Loan notes
The Viewpoint SIPP is a platform-based SIPP administered by Morgan Lloyd and will be available on the Viewpoint Portfolio platform.
Allowable investments will include all assets available on the platform.
Morgan Lloyd does not accept Unregulated Collective Investment Schemes (UCIS) within the SIPP
Get in touch today
01275 379 200